EMEA Financial Controller
Our client is a fast growth international drinks brand. Over the last ten years this innovative FMCG business has expanded across a range of markets and market segments and is now positioned as a leader in its space. It has established itself as a well-known brand in the UK and has a clear strategic vision and exciting and ambitious growth plans across a range of categories and international markets.
Thanks to an internal promotion to a commercially orientated position role elsewhere in the Group, the business is now looking to recruit a high calibre senior finance professional who is looking for a challenging and high visibility role. Reporting into the EMEA Finance Director, the purpose of this role is the:
- ownership of all month end processes and financial statement preparation ensuring accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and accounting
- management of the purchase and sales ledger, ensuring the delivering of the AP, AR and credit control
- own all aspects of management reporting to help inform decision making and drive performance across the business
- ensuring compliance with all necessary processes and procedures including statutory reporting
- ownership of tax and treasury management
- lead, manage and develop a team of three, enabling them to achieve their professional goals and realise their potential
The successful candidate will be a technically strong qualified accountant with the energy and self-motivation to work and thrive in a small but highly ambitious and rapidly growing business. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in the FMCG industry but this isn't essential, far more important is an open and flexible approach combined with your natural eye for detail.