Interim Commercial Finance Manager
This is a great opportunity for an individual straight from practice or from a fast track route in Industry to take their first step into a commercial role within a global brand.
The business is a global media group specialising predominantly in broadcasting and teaming up with many of TV's household names. This role provides the right individual with the autonomy to take ownership of their own division with significant interaction with senior stakeholders within a multibillion dollar global organisation.
- Business partnering with site accountants
- Supporting management of division project accounting, including cost allocation, accurate revenue recognition.
- Maintenance of finance controls
- Assist in month-end project reporting
- Maintenance of project contract values and full life forecasts
- Managing WIP & AR
- Responsible for labour cost adjustments and reconciliation of project cost reports for billing.
- Assist in controlling work in progress.
- Undertaking in-life project reviews to ensure that projects are being delivered to cost & budget
- Developing and maintaining a risk and opportunity register for the BU
- Supporting annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting for the BU
- Undertaking monthly variance analysis
- Other ad-hoc duties.
The ideal individual will hold great academics, be from a public practice background or from a fast track route with in industry.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you