An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for an international agricultural farming organisation based in the heart of Ledbury.
Key to the central finance team this role will be responsible for all accounting tasks related to VAT and Tax, enabling the management accountant team to prepare information to the Directors. This role would also lead the finance team in matters of UK and International VAT Compliance.
Duties will include:
- Analysis of salary and weekly wages payments
- Reconcile pension deductions
- Calculate and analyse holiday pay
- Prepare accurate VAT returns for timely submission for UK and Europe
- Monitor transactional VAT compliance & effect change when required.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations of all payroll and VAT accounts.
We are looking for a proactive individual with a ‘can do’ attitude who approaches every task with enthusiasm and has the ability to prioritise work within a fast paced environment.
You will be technically proficient with a sound understanding of UK and international VAT.