Head of Finance
Our client is a leading independent UK digital office solution and managed print services specialist. The business has a turnover of £130m and employs over 600 staff across Europe.
There is a requirement for the business to appoint a high calibre Financial Controller, an individual to focus on leading the financial/accounting management of the business. The new Financial Controller will lead a team of c25 and report to the Group FD and The Board.
The successful appointee will ensure the financial accounting services are delivered in accordance with business expectations and in line with the strategic direction set by The Board.
- Qualified ACCA,CIMA, ACA with extensive Functional and Managerial Experience and Lead team to meet deadlines
- Experience of working in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience of working in a B2B highly transactional, commercial environment
- Experience of working in comparable size organisations
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- A proven track record in leading cross-functional teams in dealing with Internal Accounting standards
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve through an innovative approach
- Strong communication skills with a practical understanding of how to assist inter-departmental relations
- Excellent IT skills
- Proven time management skills - clearly prioritises and delivers against deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple services and needs from providers, customers and end-users with a track record of influencing people at all levels towards building consensus
Our client is a fast growth, successful and well respected business. The company benefits from significant resources and experiences offered by a market leading organisation.
This is a particularly exciting time as the business continues to build on its success and further develop its capabilities, services and market diversification in the UK and internationally.
This new and exciting appointment will enjoy significant levels of autonomy and the appointee will be expected to play a major part in the success and development of the business.
The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role with a genuine opportunity for significant career progression.