Based in the Preston area, my client is a rapidly expanding business and consumer support company that has quickly grown to revenues of over £30m (2015) with forecasted revenue to take the business to £90m t/o by the end of this year. Joining the business in a newly created role to meet current and future business demands, you will report directly to the Finance Director in a broad all-encompassing Revenue Accountant / Commercial Analyst role with responsibilities including:
• Sales & Margin analysis across all revenue streams of the business
• Sales & Margin forecasting
• Cash flow forecasts
• Investigation and resolving issues that can delay revenue billing and debt collection
• Preparation of Revenue Budgets & Business Plans
• Improving processes & controls for all revenue associated processes.
• Operating as a key member of the Finance Team, reporting directly to the Finance Director
• Production of timely and accurate management information, KPIs & financial analysis.
• Developing best practice controls, processes and procedures to meet the current and evolving demands of this rapidly expanding business
Applicants will be proven Revenue Accountants / Commercial Analysts who have operated in a role focussing on the analysis and reporting of business performance / sales generation or could be Management Accountants with some commercial analysis experience who are looking to move into a role focussing predominantly on Commercial Analysis and Reporting. Good analytical skills, attention to detail and good communication skills are all essential to this role. This is a brilliant time to be joining the business in a key role with real career potential for the right person. This opportunity offers an attractive salary dependant on experience and qualification - envisaged to be £32-42k but flexibility to attract the right candidate. The FD is looking to consider a range which may include Qualified, Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience Commercial Analysts.
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.