Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Director for a PE backed business in Birmingham city centre.
As Finance Director in this varied and highly responsible role, you'll be involved with a refreshing mix of project and strategy. In addition to this, you'll be expected to lead and develop a multi-skilled finance team, championing best practice and ensuring all systems and processes are first-class. The business is a currently c£6m t/o and has project high growth organically and via acquisition.
The Finance Director role in brief:
- Working closely with the CEO to develop and drive business strategy
- Leading, developing and inspiring the finance team
- Building exceptional relationships with team leaders and gain a full understanding of all business areas
- Streamlining current financial processes and develop a robust reporting framework
- Assessing current finance systems and implementing cost effective improvements
- Building influential relationships with stakeholders
To be considered for this Finance Director role, you will need to be a fully qualified accountant with at least 5-years' experience in a senior management role. A strong track-record in developing finance strategy, working closely with team leaders to ensure consistency and the ability to develop a highly motivated team are all essential elements to this role. Finance Director