A rapidly growing and prestigious international consulting firm is seeking a highly ambitious individual to act as Financial Controller and support the business’ future expansion.
This is a key role within the Finance function offering the opportunity to grow your career with a dynamic, top tier consultancy. Your main responsibilities will be supporting the CFO and board on a daily basis whilst taking absolute accountability for the accuracy of the general ledger, taking the lead on various finance and business initiatives, and deputising for the CFO when appropriate.
- Management Accounts Team to provide accurate and timely management and financial reporting, and ensuring the health of the general ledger through oversight of collections activities.
- Management, development and retention of the Accounts team staff
- Presentation of said management and financial reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with Auditors and preparing the business for prompt clearance of statutory accounts in all regions.
- Design and implementation of appropriate accounting processes in conjunction with continuous improvement and future technology plans
- Provision of information and compliance with financial and taxation regulations, across the various jurisdictions (in conjunction with local advisors) including but not limited to VAT, Payroll deductions, Income and Corporation Taxes etc
- Project based financial support for the business’ key initiatives
- Partner with stakeholders of the company at all levels to help move the business forward
- Degree educated and qualified accountant
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience of professional services accounting desirable
- International business and accounting experience preferable (languages optional)
This is a first class opportunity to join well-renowned firm with huge growth potential, and have an immediate impact as a key, valued member of the team.
Up to £75,000 plus package incl bonus, pension and healthcare
Based in Oxfordshire