Private Client Tax Senior
The client who we are partnering with based in Cheltenham are growing and require a Private Client Tax Senior to work closely with the Partners and clients
Our client are a superb local accountancy practice, who operate at the highest level of service and technology. They have a lovely refurbished office and great people that creates a vibrant and pleasant working environment.
The responsibilities of this Private Client Tax Senior based in Cheltenham are:
* Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
* Provides general support to clients in the provision of tax advice.
* Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively encourages the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions.
* Tax Delivery
* Prepares tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
* Prepares and files ruling requests on behalf of the client.
* Supports managers on tax planning and other ad hoc projects.
* Can produce a well supported piece of technical research.
* Assists with the production of tax reports and reviewing documents.
* Acts as a point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business.
* Client take-on / risk management
* Demonstrates sufficient technical knowledge to undertake relevant area of work.
Our Client are looking for candidates for this Private Client Tax Senior role based in Cheltenham who are:
- Must be driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Good social skills, numerical ability, problem-solving, and written English
- A strong desire to learn
- High level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing a advice
- Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience of advising clients will be advantageous
Competitive salary (experience dependent)
Excellent Benefits package
Supportive working environment