We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join this internationally renowned manufacturing business.
We are ideally seeking someone who has experience of preparing annual budgets, producing management information, generating monthly management accounts, is able to review product costing and pricing, and deal with all aspects of tax compliance.
The position reports directly to the Director.
All aspects of finance;
- Preparation and monitoring of Annual budgets
- Stock control and valuation
- Monthly management accounts
- Liaison with auditors and other external parties
- Tax and multicurrency
- Product costing and pricing
- Fully qualified ACMA or equivalent
- Ideally previous experience financial management within an AIM listed SME
- Personable with good communication skills
You will be a good team player and communicator, with numerical skills, including confidence with Microsoft packages. Proactive and focused, you will have an eye for detail as well as the ability to multi-task.
The is a excellent opportunity to join to forward thinking industry leading manufacturer.
If you would like to find out more then please click apply and a Consultant will call you with more details.