Looking to make your first move from practice in to industry? Want to work for a brand who's product is instantly recognisable in your local retail store? Want to work for a business who have been through a sustained period of growth and now operate in over 100 countries worldwide? If so, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE....
Macildowie are supporting one of our clients in North Staffordshire to recruit a Financial Accountant in to their expanding team on a permanent basis. This is an ideal transition if you're looking to make your first step in to industry as you'll be working for a Finance Manager who herself has previously made that move. Your responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly accounts to tight deadlines with analysis and commentary
- Preparation of accruals, prepayments and journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Production of budgets and forecasts with analysis in to variances
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Production of statutory accounts and corporation tax packs
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified or latter stages of study
- Background in practice or worked in a financial accounting role in industry
- Experience of working in a large finance function beneficial
- Ambitious personality with the desire for long-term progression
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers.