Schades offer you a challenging and rewarding role within the Group's accounting team. It is an exciting time to join as the company has recently implemented a Group common IT system, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and at the same time changed the whole finance organisation.
For our UK production and sales company, we are seeking a Aualified Accountant with knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and solid accounting background.
Among the tasks are:
- Check and confirm postings
- Analysis of actual performance
- Controlling cash flow
- Aged debtor management
- Monthly management accounts
- Audit preparation & statutory accounts
- Tax reporting (VAT, Corporate tax)
- Supervision of Direct (2) & Indirect reports
You will be reporting directly to the CFO based in the Company’s headquarter in Holland.
You are used to managing a lot of different tasks at the same time, you find yourself comfortable in a busy environment and you see challenges rather than barriers. You are flexible, ready for constant challenges and have a high quality standard.
Beside that it’s expected that;
- You have experience in accounting, across all tasks
- You feel comfortable in a smaller organisation, but at same time operating in an International environment
- You have a flexible and open minded approach.
- You are positive and action orientated.
- You can handle assignments independently.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
You are offered:
- A challenging and exciting job, where you take responsibility and make a difference.
- Full time employment
- Great colleagues locally as well as on an International level.
- The chance to become part of an organisation in a market-leading company
- A competitive salary.
Start date as soon as possible.
Schades -Europe’s biggest manufacture and marketer of till rolls and self adhesive for retail business is a part of the Korean Hansol Group.
Every time you shop in your local supermarket the receipt and packaging for food is most properly coming from Schades.
Schades is headquartered in Skive, Denmark having production facilities among others in France, UK and Germany and sales offices spread all over Europe.