Divisional Financial Controller
A major global property firm in Bolton are seeking a Divisional Financial Controller on an interim fixed term contract for 12 months. This exciting business have been experiencing year on year growth in the UK market for the last 5 years, due to an internal secondment this exceptional Divisional Financial Controller opportunity has become available.
Divisional Financial Controller role & responsibilities:
- Standardising the divisional reporting, including explanation of variances and accounting issues
- Building relationships with various areas of finance and ensuring a close link between the reporting and commercial finance areas, giving improved confidence in the numbers
- Production of month end reports (actual, FC, budget) that influence management focus and decision making
- Working to transform processes and delivery, as well as supporting the ongoing transformation of the finance operating model through up-skilling and utilisation of the team to support other Commercial Finance activities
- Working on strategic projects such as cost optimisation programmes, analysis of workforce planning and identification of an optimal workforce mode
- Plan, co-ordinate and deliver financial forecasts on a regular basis as requested by business managers
Be an experienced qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/ACMA (or overseas equivalent) with Management/Group Accounting experience. Ideally be accustomed to working in a large / listed organisation. Have a strong outgoing personality, drive and determination. Have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels with proven experience of working effectively with senior management.