Interim Finance Manager
Chase and Holland are recruiting an Interim Finance Manager to cover a 12 month maternity within a busy Finance team. The role reports directly into the Group FC and the successful applicant will be joining the business in an exciting period of change as they embark on a number of key projects following a major acquisition.
Key Areas of responsibility would include:
- Month end accounts for several companies and subsidiaries
- Liaising with operational managers to translate financial information into business plans and objectives
- Journaling all pre-payments in the monthly accounts
- Managing a team of 2 Accounts assistants
- Processing month end on Sage and producing relevant reports interpreting variance
- Monthly PAYE payments made to HMRC
- Monthly net payments to employees
- Updating cash flow forecasts for management to review
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Posting daily sales receipts/cheques from customers
- Posting daily payments/direct debits from bank statements
- Processing of supplier invoices, reconciling statements and making supplier BACS payments
- Monthly reconciliation of the company credit cards and petty cash
We would be interested to hear from Management Accountants or Finance Managers who are immediately available. For the right individual there will also be an opportunity to apply for a pending permanent role within the team. Experience of Sage 100 or Sage 200 is preferred.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.