They are ideally looking for a Qualified ACA, but will consider an exceptional ACCA or CIMA (if you have relevant industry experience).
Role responsibilities include:
- Statutory financial statements for the group and entity financial statements in accordance with FRS102
- Corporate tax returns
- VAT returns
- Working with US tax advisors in collating information for the US tax returns
- PSA returns and working with payroll to complete P11Ds
- Provide technical guidance to the wider team
- Advising on financial reporting issues and the implication on the Group's financial statements
- Assist with implementing a control structure across the financial reporting process and in stores
- Balance sheet reconciliation review and revamp where necessary
- Other ad hoc duties
My client has a great culture and are looking for someone who will enjoy working in a collaborative manner.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.