Commercial Accountant required for a 6 month role with a leading manufacturing business. As the Commercial Accountant you will provide a robust commercial finance service to the business as well as support the Financial Controller in the areas of financial reports and financial analysis. You will deliver insight and financial information to management team in order to help the understanding and development of sales, cost of sales and overheads, as well as risks and opportunities for current and future business development. Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of sales revenues and cost of sales, margin analysis
- Analysis of profit and loss and balance sheets
- Delivery of budget and forecasts
- Preparation of month-end variance analysis
- Development and preparation of management reports to include actual vs. forecast
- All aspect of costing - impact analysis, PPV, BOM's, Engineering Change and Standard Cost Maintenance
To be considered for this role you will ideally be a qualified accountant with a background in manufacturing. You will have strong analysis and modelling skills within excel. You will also be immediately available.