Robert Half Finance & Accounting have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Controller to join an engineering company.
This role will manage the whole finance function for this business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Senior Stakeholder engagement
- Staff Management
- Financial Planning
- Business partnering with the wider business
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Profit & Loss summary
- Cash flow forecasts /monitoring
- Monthly management accounts
- Production of statutory accounts
- Quarterly Audit Assurance
- Dealing with external Tax Consultants
- VAT returns
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA /CIMA)
- Operated in the SME space
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with logical & organised approach to work
- Competent on SAGE
Salary & Benefits
Competitive Salary- DOE
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.