Assistant Management Accountant
My Client, a Global Consultancy Firm is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing team.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager as an Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Working with multiple currencies
- Undertake journal procedures and ensure cost allocation policies are adhered
- Provide analysis of the monthly management accounts and commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations for review by the accountant
- Resolve queries raised by the Business Partners or Senior Management
- Undertaking and producing financial and management information
- Meet reporting deadlines and timetables
- Produce high quality balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide monthly P&L analysis and commentary
Candidates will be Graduates with 3 years experience within an Accountancy function.
Candidates will have exposure to preparing a set of managing accounts with Multi Currency.
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Studier.