Fantastic contract opportunity for a Qualified Management Accountant to join one of the region's most impressive engineering businesses on a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of extension into a permanent role.
Reporting to the FD of this £60million turnover engineering business with a superb reputation requires a commercial, qualified Management Accountant to support the existing senior finance team. Initially based on a 6 month contract, there is a high probability that this role could be made permanent for the right candidate at the end of the initial contract period.
Working in a fast-moving, project orientated environment, your duties will be varied and include, but not limited to:-
- Act as a true Finance Business Partner to non-finance Departmental Managers
- Production of detailed monthly management accounts including P&L, balance sheet, forecasts, cashflow forecast and detailed variance analysis of actual period and YTD results to budget
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Project accounting and cost / profit forecasting & analysis
- Stock and fixed asset accounting
- Assist in the preparation of draft statutory accounts
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Supervision and development of one assistant
If the above duties match your experience and your commitment to continuous improvement and communication skills this could be the role for you. You will also need excellent Excel skills and experience with reporting packages such as BW, BO, Crystal, Cognos, Hyperion or similar. This is an urgent need and my exclusive client is seeking candidates who are able to start immediately.
For more information - don't delay - APPLY ASAP!