Newly Qualified ACA Accountant
A superb opportunity to join a leading Financial Services business that offer training and progression within. You will join as a Newly Qualified Accountant with an ACA from practice (Big 4, Top 10 and SME practices all considered).
You must be ambitious and motivated to be in a Financial Accounting role. You will need to learn quickly and be a proactive team member.
Working in the finance team your responsibilities with be varied but will focus on Financial Accounting:
You will assist the reporting team with the preparation and production of the Annual and Interim Report and Accounts under IFRS including:
- Updating accounting policies
- Assisting with the preparation of the consolidated group financial statements
- Liaise with various stakeholders
- Working with the external auditors on technical issues relating to Annual and Interim Report and Accounts
- Assist with the preparation of papers to the Audit Committee
- Preparation of certain legal entity financial statements within the team
- Assist with the monthly seed capital reporting process
- Prepare technical accounting papers under IFRS, UK Law and other regulatory updates
- Responsibility for the impact assessment and implementation of new accounting standards
Your progression can be within Financial Accounting or you can move into different areas of finance, for example management accounting or FP&A, and progress.
This is a great role if you are Newly Qualified ACA seeking your first step into Industry for a well known Financial Services business. You will only be considered if you are ACA Newly Qualified from practice.