A leading Commercial Company based in West London are due to be recruiting for a Financial JD Edwards Analyst (ACCA or CIMA part qualified) on a permanent basis very shortly. The ideal candidate will be a part Qualified Accountant or hold an equivalent European Qualification. You will also possess an excellent knowledge of JD Edwards Enterprise One.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Support our ERP, JD Edwards Enterprise One and the revenue management system
- Ensure the integrity of financial data and processes
- Document business processes and requirements
- Provide front line support to end users, troubleshooting systems issues and determining root causes of problems
- Document and present project status updates and related issues
- Run and analyse integrity reports, reconcile imbalances, and check data integrity
Person Specification -
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified or Bachelors Degree in accounting, finance or Computer Science, Information System.
- 3+ years experience in financial application in a multi national/ multi currency environment.
- Experience with ERP modules- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Asset.
- Strong knowledge of JD Edwards Enterprise One with application functionality.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.