Marks Sattin are proud to partner a leading UK practice with a view to further bolster their Audit offering at its Birmingham offices. This firm prides itself in offering a highly supportive and collaborative working environment providing the best level of support and training from day one as well as a sociable and inclusive team spirit. With a commitment to work/life balance, flexibility is key and the firm recognises the benefit of offering flexible working hours available at this level.Further responsibilties include;
- Managing the audit and accounts assignments including planning the work, scheduling staffing, monitoring actual time incurred on work against internal budgets and agreed fees, billing and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues.
- Liaising with the clients on all aspects of the audit or accounts and to be the main point of contact for any other inquires.
- Planning the audit work and implement that plan, identifying key audit risk issues, and leading the team so that the audit focuses on risk areas
- Oversee and review the preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Coaching and developing junior team members, and providing constructive feedback on a regular basis.
- Supporting the Partner in implementing the strategy for the department
- Qualified ACCA/ACA
- Good Excel Skills
- Able to work as a team
- Strong technical skills and experience of UK GAAP/ FRS 102 reporting