A market leading business in Hatfield are looking for a Finance Manager (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) on a permanent basis. The Commercial Finance function plays a fundamental role in delivering the future profitability of the business. You will have a unique opportunity to shape service wide pricing strategy, proposition design and define pricing for individual opportunities ensuring that the stated strategy of the business is flowed through into a trading relationship with new clients.
Reporting to the Head Of Commercial Finance, Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Provide input to budgets and forecasts ensuring alignment between financial outlook and the strategic and tactical plans developed by the Commercial team
- Build working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Work as part of a wider team to shape future proposition design and pricing structures
- Analyse and understand the particulars of new business opportunities
- Ability to work cross functionally with Finance, Sales, Account Management, Operations
- Determine possible pricing structures, rates and commercial terms
As a Finance Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA)
- Strong academic background to degree level
- Confident, outgoing personality with ability to business partner at all levels
- Team Management
- Experience of using Hyperion/Essbase/Software
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA) with excellent communication skills. On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career with exceptional further opportunities in a true market leader.