International Commercial Finance Manager
As commercial Finance Manager you will report to the Head of Commercial Finance and be responsible for the following duties:
- Act as the Finance Business Partner to the international sales & marketing teams within a growing international business with 3 strong brands and ambitious growth plans.
- To support the International team to drive profitability by providing clarity and transparency around performance with insightful analysis to unlock profit improvement.
- Providing support and challenge to enable thorough evaluation of new business opportunities.
- Ensure effective evaluation of proposed trade and marketing activities and business decisions are made within a framework of sound financial control.
- Lead the international forecasting processes, ensuring accurate quarterly forecasts are in place with clearly identified risks and opportunities.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Experience gained in a similar commercial or business partnering role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- The proven ability to add value via reporting and analysis.
- Good Excel and systems skills.
- Experience from a consumer focused business would be an advantage.
This business offers unparalleled career development opportunities and training within a fast paced and dynamic environment, and has an excellent track record of fast tracking motivated and ambitious talent.