Interim Financial Controller
Our client is a privately owned high growth SaaS business with a cutting edge, exciting, best in class technology product. The business boasts many of the UK’s largest
retailers and brands among its clients. The Financial Controller is embarking on a period of planned absence and thus the Chief Executive would like to hire an Interim Financial Controller to manage day to day finance and be involved in the commercial decision making.
The business is growing very quickly so you must be comfortable working in a fast paced and changing environment with a strong team ethic.
Duties will include:
- Cashflow management, budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly production of KPI analysis and profitability reporting
- Leading annual audits and liaising with auditors
- Ensuring internal governance and procedures are adhered to and kept up to date
- Create and develop reports, financial processes and procedures
You will be a qualified accountant, probably from an accountancy practice background with experience of running a small finance team. A large part of the role will be business partnering operational heads, helping with their budgets. You will be passionate about business first and foremost and enthusiastic about the role finance can play in helping a company to grow. The business culture Is positive and inclusive, each member of staff is valued and appreciated as an individual and as part of a team.