Team Overview: The Finance team is responsible for all elements of accounting, financial reporting and statutory & UK funds.
T The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of large separate accounts with the specific objective of ensuring the firm meets its accounting and reporting obligations set out in individual client / fund agreements. Role and Accountabilities: Key Relationships Clients/Investors, Fund Managers, Asset Management, Property Managers, European Director of Tax, External Lawyers, Third Party Service Providers and accountants.
* Management of the accounting and reporting processes for the mandates, including monthly / quarterly financial statements, client reporting, cash management (including capital calls and distribution}, annual financial statements, performance management, audits and client requests.
* Serving as a single point of contact for internal fund managers, portfolio managers and asset managers.
* Assisting in due diligence and structuring of new investments
* Assisting with the implementation of best practices in all aspects of fund accounting
* Responsible for the management and development of an assistant accountant Required Qualifications & Experience:
* Qualified Chartered Accountant with up to 2 years PQE ideally in a Real Estate organisation
* Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure
* Good problem solving and analytical skills
* Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as being a team player able to adapt to different personalities and styles
* Strong work ethic and positive 'can-do' attitude with ability to meet deadlines and take initiative
* High level attention to detail and conduct sense checks on all work
* Outgoing personality and ability to engage at all level
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.