This company, a leading legacy specialist is looking for a qualified accountant with PRA/FCA returns experience to join their business as a Regulatory Accountant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation and completion of the Solvency II/ECB reporting to the FIN-FSA, SFSA, BAFIN and the PRA whilst assisting in the development of automated solutions for Solvency II reporting.
- Assist with the coordination, timetable and preparation of the Solvency II/ECB quantitative and qualitative reporting templates.
- Prepare Solvency II Pillar III Reporting template outputs to meet submission deadlines.
- Assist with internal communication between related functions to ensure all deliverables are prepared consistently in a well-controlled environment.
- Prepare reconciliations.
- Work with investment managers to ensure investment data required for the Pillar III templates are captured.
- Develop a working knowledge of internal Solvency II reporting software.
- Keep up to date documentation of Solvency II procedures and processes.
- Keep up to date with regulatory developments on Pillar III Solvency II reporting and communicate with finance stakeholders.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent.
- Must have Insurance industry experience.
- Experience in PRA/FCA returns preferable
- Good working knowledge of Solvency II Pillar III reporting requirements is a bonus.
- Strong business analysis and requirements gathering skill set.
- Methodical approach to problem solving.
- Good understanding of data warehouses.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional approach and delivery of work product.
- Focus on timely delivery of quality outputs.
- Ability to work collaboratively and consistently with both finance and non-finance teams to achieve common goals.
- Good stakeholder management through strong communication and IT skills.