Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant to join a fast-paced global brand based in Birmingham. Reporting in to the European Controller, the successful candidate will be given first class training and development, with a well established and successful organisation.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Group Controller in consolidating monthly accounts and preparing the monthly Management Information Pack
- To assist in preparation of statutory accounts and liaising with external auditors as required
- To assist in review, consolidation and reporting of budget and forecasts
- To communicate with subsidiary accountants including, performing controls reviews and ensuring subsidiaries follow group accounting policies
- To undertake ad hoc project work as required
- To recommend process improvements and lead by example
Those interested in applying for this opportunity should be qualified (ACCA/ACA) with a strong financial accounting background, ideally qualifying within an accountancy practice. You should be career orientated and interested in developing within a large, international group. Those with exposure to financial reporting will be at an advantage.
Our client is an expanding group with multiple opportunities for career development in the UK, and overseas. This is a key hire for the organisation and is ideal for a self-starter with a stable work history and career ambition.
Salary & Benefits
A base salary of £40,000 - £45,000 is offered + excellent benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.