We are currently searching for a Management Accountant to join our Dartford based client on a 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have experience within manufacturing or logistics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing the monthly and annual accounts
- Dealing with month end and year end reporting and compliance
- Doing the budgets, cash flows, P&L's
- Recording a very high volume of financial transactions
- Analysing financial performance against key business metrics
- Analysing and determining any differences in the accounts
- Ensure financial policies and procedures are up to date
- Supervising and aiding if necessary payroll and purchase ledger
- Explaining finance principles and concepts to finance and non-finance managers and
- Providing management, support and development to all teams and team members within their areas of responsibility
If you wish to apply for this role please submit your CV Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.