A high growth retailer is actively seeking a Management Accountant to join its rapidly expanding finance function. This role will be recruited on a 12 month fixed term contract. The business has grown organically and continues to expand into new markets internationally. With turnover set to double in the next five years you will support the business through this period of growth, ensuring financial integrity of its processes and reporting.
Ideally you will be a newly qualified/finalist accountant with experience in retail or mulit/site. With the support of a Finance Assistant you will take full ownership of the UK and US company accounts. As the brand expands so will your responsibilities in this dynamic high growth business.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Oversee management accounting, reporting and key controls for the specific areas and take full responsibility for their accuracy
- Detailed review of actual expenditure against plan with understanding and explanation of all variances, providing analysis in key risk and opportunities
- Support the preparation of consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Preparation of the management accounts pack for senior management
- To work closely with the team to develop and implement robust month end processes and financial controls
- Develop analysis and monthly reporting to key stakeholders to meet the demands of a growing business
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant - looking to make their first move into industry or with retail experience
- Advance user of Excel - Pivots, V-lookups.
- Confident and professional - Demonstrable experience of partnering with senior stakeholders
- Proactive and keen to take ownership of tasks.
- Passionate about Fashion and retail.
This role will pay a salary up to £50K and will offer excellent benefits along with great career growth for the right person. This role is being recruited on a 12month FTC so you will need to be on a short notice period.
Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.