An International Engineering Company, now operating in 13 countries since its UK inception nearly 100 years ago are recruiting for a newly created Group Accountants role.
This attractive role offers a car allowance and contributory pension
* Contribute to the international group consolidation process
* Manage and account for the Treasury activity of the group including bank reporting, covenant compliance, cash management and group hedging activity
* Provide cash forecasts and associated cash management
* Identify and lead Group, UK and Overseas treasury/fx management improvement projects
* Management and monitor forex exposure
* Manage and account for the Tax activity of the group, including taxation submissions for the UK and oversight on the tax in the overseas units
* Manage and monitor group tax exposure including employment tax, short term business visits, VAT, CIS
* Identify and lead Group, UK and overseas tax improvement/optimisation projects
* Works with the overseas business units to improve understanding, reporting and results on corporate tax
* Policy setting of the group in accounting, tax and treasury matters
* Provide ad-hoc financial information to support business decision making.
* Liaise with internal and external auditors.
* Provides advice to senior management on interpretation of results and trends.
* Company secretarial - administration and maintenance of the group records on shares and loans
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.