Working at clients’ offices and sitting in the Accounts and Outsourcing Team and supporting the Director of Accounts, this role is a unique opportunity to join a truly progressive and leading Surrey based chartered accountancy firm with responsibility for a year end compliance work for non-audit clients. This firm prides itself in offering a highly supportive and collaborative working environment providing the best level of support and training from day one as well as a sociable and inclusive team spirit. With a commitment to work/life balance, flexibility is key and the firm recognises the benefit of offering flexible working hours with part time options and flexible start times available to all.
Further responsibilities include:
- Lead the more complex accounts assignments of the firm’s larger non-audit clients.
- Liaise with relevant manager and client to plan assignments.
- Finalise files for Managers and Partners to review, ensuring all client queries have been satisfactorily answered.
- Able to make recommendations to clients to improve their accounting systems.
- Clear review points and prepare letters and bills for clients.
- Manage and control job budgets
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA or QBE
- Good Excel Skills
- Able to work as a team
- Be familiar with all key accounts software packages: Iris, CCH, Sage and Xero.
- Commercial astute and committed to developing the business
- This role will not suit CIMA
- Experience of working in a practice/outsourcing environment highly desirable.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle