Our client, a leading real estate investment manager, are seeking a Fund Accountant to join their growing team. The role reports directly into the Fund Finance Manager, but will work closely with the Head of Fund Finance and other members of the team.
You will work on a number of different property funds, both UK and Pan-European, with some of the following responsibilities:
- Management Reporting; preparing annual statutory accounts in line with FRS 101 or FRS 102 as appropriate;
- Client reporting; liaising with external lawyers, auditors, Business Partners and dealing with Investor requests;
- Tax reporting, preparing tax packs for review;
- Supporting Fund and Asset managers with any other ad hoc issues, queries and requests from time to time
- The role requires extensive liaison with the asset management and senior management team, managing agents and external advisors.
The successful candidate will be a part or fully qualified accountant with a background in real estate fund accounting or an associated field. You will be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and third party administrators.