International Finance Controller
International Financial Controller required for a Global Television business for 12 month contract to cover maternity. The candidate will ideally be ACA/CA and have experience with Multi-Site and Multi-National organisations. Duties will include:-
- Ensure all financial and management reporting for the the relevant departments is timely, accurate, reliable and supported by qualitative analysis.
- Lead the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes and liaise with the International Global Controller.
- Provide monthly/quarterly reporting through standardised balance sheet reviews, quality of earnings and supplementary schedules.
- Ensure all significant transactions are reviewed for appropriate accounting treatment and paper accounting memo's for complex/material accounting transactions.
- Lead the overall UK statutory and local tax filing/audit process and ensure all other regions local tax and statutory filings/audits are completed and filed timely.
- Lead monthly/quarterly close meetings with the International Global Controller.
- Responsible for the UK and International HQ quarterly management representation letter process.
- Provide insightful reporting and analysis for key areas such as programming, A/R, and significant judgemental accruals (e.g. P&R).
- Work with UK CFO/FP&A to ensure forecast reflects appropriate, timely and accurate legal entity treatment for accounting issues/matters
If you feel this role is suitable please don't hesitate in applying