Group Management Accountant
If you are a newly or recently qualified accountant and looking for a new challenge, then this role could well be for you.
My client is based in West Sussex, with offices based throughout the globe, they are currently experiencing exciting times within the organisation and are now looking to strengthen their finance team.
- Monthly management reporting
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Financial analysis
- Developing and improving systems
- Supporting the wider finance team
- Ad-hoc reporting.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent excel skills; including the ability to analyse and sort vast amounts of data
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ability to work well under pressure.
A competitive salary, between £40,000 and £50,000 depending on experience.