Practice Manager, Qualified Accountant, Financial and Operational Management role, £40k, Teesside
Your new company
This highly successful and growing organisation are proud of their partner-lead and personal service in all their service-line offerings. Retaining an enviable mix of calibre and variety of work and instructions, their core values extend as much to how they deal with one another as well as with clients.
The team are now ready to engage a Qualified Accountant to up the position of Practice Manager.
Your new role
As Practice Manager your responsibilities are an ideal blend of operational, financial and directional input.
A full and detailed job outline is available, but specifics include:
- Contributing to the production and preparation of the group's business plans
- Management information/analysing trends to review/improve profitability
- Identification and explanation of key financial and non financial drivers for growth
- Working with Partners and HR on resourcing, appraisals, talent management
- Overseeing the group's administrative and operational activities
- Constantly driving forward the efficiency of the group's financial and operational performance
- Contribute ideas about the strategic direction of the firm
What you'll need to succeed
You will be commercially minded and abler to handle/process confidential information in a sensitive manner. You'll have proven project management, team leadership and delegation skills with a collaborative, participative approach and the ability to engage, inspire and influence people at all levels in the organisation. In addition, ideally you'll have conducted a similar role in a similar organisation, and carry an accountancy qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
What you'll get in return
In return you will have the opportunity to genuinely shape and influence this key group within the firm, with an already collaborative culture that wishes the same success for itself as it does for its clients
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.