Group Financial Controller (Part Time)
My client is a dynamic and fast-growing FMCG company that has a diverse portfolio of businesses based in Devon. They are looking to recruit a hands-on financial controller on a part time basis for this pivotal role. We are seeking someone with experience of managing a diverse portfolio of businesses who can help to develop the finance function whilst providing strong management information to enable the board to make strategic growth decisions.
This role will be pivotal in developing, embedding and running a top-quality centralised finance function, duties to include:
- Understand and advice improvements to current financial systems and profitability in each of the business units
- Reviewing and (if necessary) redesigning Group Finance function and systems
- Monitor banking and covenant position
- Provide input at strategic level
- Monthly P&L reporting for all business units
- Consolidation of management accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
You will be a qualified accountant with an analytical approach to improving profitability, preferably with experience of costings and a track record on process improvements and cost savings. The role is part time (2-3 days per week) with the ability to work from home, potential to become a senior/Finance Director over time.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (pro-rata equivalent) as a direct employee or self-employed / consultant basis