An interim opportunity has arisen for a Treasury Manager to join a market leading multinational business in Maidenhead. The key objective of the role is to improve and streamline all treasury processes and drive forward efficiencies.
- Ensure controls are in place for an allocated area of responsibility so as to control, monitor and prevent fraudulent use of company funds
- Undertake a variety of treasury related analyses and forecasts to ensure that the cash, interest and investment position is fully understood and that each position is optimised
- Produce cash flow forecasts in order to manage business liquidity and for inclusion into group wide plans and budgets
- Manage the day to day relationship with external providers (e.g. banks) and partners and ensure that activity is conducted to meet agreed levels of service and compliance
- Review cash forecasts for specific parts of the business to ensure compliance with business plans and use this to manage interest and borrowings for the unit/department
- Provide advice and guidance to senior line management concerning treasury matters so as to improve their knowledge and understanding, and to increase the general awareness of planning, management and control in the business
- Attend internal meetings, project teams, sub committees and seminars providing sound technical advice & guidance representing the Treasury function
- Identify specific treasury problem areas, research and investigate and recommend amendments and plans in order to develop and apply solutions that benefit the business
- Implement Automated Payments in Citibank and further improve the payment process.
- Maintain a deep technical knowledge of relevant treasury policies and processes, including incorporate external best practices into the service.
- Share expertise and latest corporate and external thinking on good practice within the Treasury and F&A communities and operating companies'.
- Develop and maintain key relationships within F&A and Operating Company customers to manage the service ongoing and anticipate and respond to changes in customer needs.
- Act as a champion for F&A with all stakeholders.
- Work with the Centre of Excellence Lead for Treasury and closely with key stakeholders in the operating companies' to identify opportunities for increasing the scope of services delivered from F&A , and work with the F&A Management team to achieve this increased scope.
- Arrange, reconcile and oversee all operational transactions for 100+ bank accounts for the 28 entities and 13 currencies, relating to PtP, OtC and other ancillary transactions including salary and tax payments. Arranging F/X transactions to meet currency exposure requirements and ensuring sufficient funds available to meet commitment for minor currency operations.
- Manage the Bank mandates
- Act as a liaison point between company and the administrators of the company Pension Scheme.
- Manage HMRC duty deferment scheme
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience in accounting with strong knowledge of treasury management techniques. They must have demonstrable success in previous treasury management roles with strong understanding of treasury issues affecting the business and how these apply to specific Operating Companies. In order to be successful in this position the high-calibre candidate must also have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders within the organisation and Operating Companies.