Have you got at least 2 years experience within Credit Control? Are you able to maintain a good sense of humor a whilst under pressure? Are you able to work well in a team? If so we would love to speak with you.
We have a great opportunity to work for a leading supplier of luxury goods, based in the South West London area. You will work with a company that prides itself on its innovation, which has enabled the company to diversify into a market leader in their field of play.
You will be involved in the general Credit Control/Accounts payable duties such as; Coding and checking invoices, Applying the CIS to a limited number of Vendor payments Propose payments to suppliers, Checking and reconcile supplier statements and Assist in reconciling balance sheet accounts. You will report into the Financial Controller and you will be working within a small team.
Do you pride yourself on the followings skills?
- Multi-Currency Credit Control experience
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Be able to use Microsoft Packages
- Be able to communicate and build relationships with clients
Responsibilities as a Credit Controller:
- Chasing cash on daily basis on Proforma Invoices / Deposits / Bad Debt/ Accounts/ Install Costs
- Processing Invoices / Credit Notes/ Refunds in a timely manner
- Allocation of Cash / Bank Transfers / PDQ / Cheque Payments to Customer Accounts / Invoices
- Sending out Invoices / Statements / Credit Notes on a timely manner
- Weekly / Monthly Reporting on Cash Expectances / Outstanding Bad Debt
- Work closely with other Departments to resolve any issues in a timely manner
The role will pay up to £28,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.