A leading Commercial Company based in West London are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. You will ideally be ACCA or ACA Qualified and have strong experience in SAP.
Principal Job Responsibilities
Responsible for preparation and analysis of management accounting information for North Europe region including:
- Market and Sales trend analysis versus Budget, Projection and Prior Year.
- Tracking advertising & promotion spend working closely with sales and marketing functions to ensure spend is booked correctly and within plan.
- Review of departmental expenditure ensuring spend is in line with budgets.
- Production of month end P&L commentaries for Management and Regional HQ
- Coordinate and produce management decks for quarterly projections, budget and outlook process working closely with in market teams, particularly sales and marketing.
- Responsibility for tax provisions in support of the Regional Tax Manager
- Lead the production of the statutory accounts for UK and Other entities through our outsource providers
- Development and improvement of quality of reporting information.Person Specification
The candidate must have strong analytical skills, experience in a FP&A or financial analyst role would be preferable.
Possesses strong financial analysis skills to support business decision-making.
Strong working knowledge of accounting policies and procedures, analytical techniques and financial processes.
Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP), MS Office.
Knowledge of US and UK GAAP
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.