Pricing Contractor / EMBLEM Modeller
Our client is a leading general insurer who is looking to appoint an experienced EMBLEM modeller on a daily rate contract basis for six months plus. The ideal candidate must have experience of loss cost modelling / by-peril loss cost modelling.
You will be required to lead the development, implementation and testing of pricing models for a variety of classes of business. You will be strong technically, but also a good communicator who is able to work in a fast paced environment. You will be able to work using your own initiative, but also as part of a wider team to ensure key deliverables are met.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- User of EMBLEM
- Experience of building by-peril loss cost models with comprehensive documentation, utilising model factors, interactions and rationales
- Building pricing models (GLIMs and/or demand models)
- Responsibility for the end to end design of the model build, whether GLIMs or demand models
- Conducting peer reviews of models
- Detailed and up to date knowledge of best practice for general insurance pricing
- Relevant general insurance experience in personal or commercial lines environment (pricing, underwriting, product or a P+L function)
There may be flexibility from our client regarding start date, so those in permanent roles are encouraged to apply if interested.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now