Are you a Big 4 Manager with an engaging personality looking to make the move in to industry?
My client is a major FTSE100 business that gone through an amazing transformation journey and offers a collaborative can do culture where you can use this Finance Manager - External Reporting role as a springboard in to a variety of roles within Controls, FP&A or Commercial.
We require a technically astute ACA Qualified Accountant with circa 3-5 years PQE, who brings experience auditing or working within a major blue-chip business
Beyond the core external reporting at Half-Year and Year-End, this role provides great variety and you will be expected to engage heavily with the Control team on Country Reviews to look beyond the numbers and understand the key drivers!
You will be responsible for preparation of all external financial reporting deliverables to shareholders:
- Produce and deliver the Annual Report and Accounts, and Press Release at half year and year end.
- Prepare support and analysis of external deliverables for the CFO.
- Prepare periodic analysis on Group equity
- Review business unit periodic submissions for accuracy and compliance with internal technical accounting policies.
- Driving the preparation and production of the Annual Report and Accounts, working with other Group functions, the Technical Accounting team and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for reviewing the periodic financial submissions of business units to ensure accuracy
This role will provide you with extensive liaison with the wider business and will obtain a truly global understanding of a major FTSE 100 business, which in return can offer you unrivalled development and succession planning opportunities!