Group Management Accountant
Our client, a highly successful and fast growing international business based on the outskirts of Doncaster is seeking a Qualified Group Management Accountant for a key newly created role. You be a driven individual who is hungry to play a key role in supporting the business with some aggressive growth plans. Reporting to the Group Financial Director you will be responsible for the management accounting function and reporting teams. Duties will include:
- Ownership of the monthly management accounting function including detailed commentary and group consolidation
- Review, mentor and supervise a part qualified assistant accountant
- Manage the cash and banking teams, including ownership of the ledgers including a focus on continuous improvement and change management
- Support the Group FD with the preparation of the full board reporting packs
- Lead various change management and process improvement projects including driving efficiencies and systems developments
- Assisting with various ad-hoc projects to support the aggressive growth plans ahead
The ideal candidate will be CIMA/ACCA or ACA Qualified with around 5 years PQE, with relevant management accounting experience within a large business, including team management. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills, be commercially astute and have strong change management experience, including the ability to understand detailed processes. You will also be hungry to grow with a business as this business offers exceptional opportunities grow and make real impact in an exciting period of growth.
If you meet the above criteria, are interested in adding real value and being a key player in the growth of a business, please apply now.