Acquisition Decision Systems Manager
Credit Risk and Collections sits within the Finance and Professional Services directorate. We manage the level of financial risk of the new customers we accept and we're responsible for the collections and payment processing activity of our customers once they join. Reporting to Acquisition Strategy Manager, the team is responsible for managing credit risk for both consumers and businesses.
Optimise acquisition process to deliver best customer experience through Transact capability. Design, test and implement Transact system / strategy changes with clear post implementation review to ensure operates as planned. In addition to maintain process and change control documentation within governance framework and support internal project & change delivery.
- Design / implement Transact system & strategy changes
- Ensure comprehensive and complete user and system testing is performed
- Manage post implementation reviews to ensure system processes operate as planned
- Advise on feasibility and offer alternative methods to deliver required business changes through Transact & other system capability
- Liaise with internal project & change teams, offering system / test support and ensure requirements are delivered
- Manage external suppliers and communication of requirements, cost and timescales for delivery
- Manage supplier adherence to contracted system maintenance and performance SLA's
- Maintain accurate and complete system change and authorisation documentation
- Liaise with internal IT delivery and change control teams
- Ensure policy and processes adhere to regulatory and legal requirements and guidelines
- Continually seek out new tools & services to improve core KPI's
- Assist wider team function; credit policy & underwriting / analysis / reporting
- Knowledge of the credit risk lifecycle
- Strong working knowledge of using decision engines such as Strategy Design Studio
- Skilled tester with exceptional attention to detail and documentation of testing / result
- Expert translation of business requirements into system delivery
- Ability to manage change and stakeholder expectations
- Strive for top quality and accuracy within stretching timescales
- Ability to analyse data, identify trends and recommend solutions
Able to work as part of a small team in a fast paced environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.