Our client, a highly impressive FTSE 100 brand with a footprint across the globe, is looking to source a top calibre Finance Analyst to join its talented team. This business consistently deliver its promise of promotion and progressing the best and brightest, ensuring those with clear ambition and drive are able to achieve their professional goals.
The role will initially sit within the Cash & Treasury Team, supporting the Finance Manager in preparing accurate data, exposure analysis, consolidating operating cash forecasts and foreign currency accounting reconciliations. After a minimum 18 month period, the successful candidate will be given every opportunity to rotate into a new area of finance and further enhance their skill set.
Main duties include:
* Producing and verifying operating cash flow forecasts and prior month actuals, including analysis of actuals vs forecast currency cash flows
* Investigating different scenarios with Business Unites to drive improved FX cash flow forecasting
* Preparing FX report for weekly Hedge Committee
* Identifying any potential retrospective or prospective hedge effectiveness issues
* Reconciling exchange held in balance sheet accounts
* Analysing foreign currency bank accounts
* Supporting Finance Manager to deliver accounting cash flow reporting
* Providing reporting and analysis on actual vs forecast performance
Key skills, qualifications & experience required:
* ACCA/CIMA Studier (part-qualified/finalist)
* Naturally analytical and track record working in a fast-paced blue-chip business
* Deadline driven and ability to work in an evolving environment
* Confident and credible communicator
* Positive attitude and demonstrable initiative
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and career-minded Finance Analyst to join a business known for providing a fun, dynamic and exciting working environment; where you will be given every chance to demonstrate your skill set and be recognised and rewarded accordingly.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration