Tax Compliance Advisor
A leading FMCG business are currently recruiting for a Tax Compliance Advisor in Shropshire.
The Tax Compliance Advisor will enjoy the following responsibilities:
- Preparation, review, submission and agreement of corporation tax computations, LLP partnership tax return and foreign landlord tax return. Ensuring all relevant claims and elections are submitted on time.
- Preparation/review of UK corporation tax quarterly installment payments on account.
- Preparation/review of statutory accounts taggings for submission to HMRC.
- Review of all contemporaneous tax sensitive analyses, both P&L and capex, on a monthly basis.
- Responsibility for the Foreign Landlord rental and agency agreements. Overseeing the monthly foreign landlord capex recharge in accordance with the agreements.
- Liaising with Head Office on information requests
- Assist with the preparation of HM Revenue and Customs queries and analysis
Key skills & experience for the Tax Compliance Advisor:
- ACA/CTA qualification
- Experience with Alphatax and producing corporation tax computations to a high level
- Experience and a working knowledge of all taxes, including VAT
- Excellent working knowledge of word and excel
- Demonstrable experience in UK taxation
The Tax Compliance Advisor will have the opportunity to business partner within the Group. You will be predominantly based in Shropshire and will have access to the wider company benefits.
A competitive salary, bonus and holiday package is on offer for the Tax Compliance Advisor.