A leading FTSE 100 Travel Organisation are seeking a Financial Analyst to join their Cash and Treasury team. You will be required to support the Finance Manager in the preparation of accurate hedging data and exposure analysis.
- To consolidate and validate operating currency cash flow and stock volume forecasts.
- To prepare accurate hedging data and exposure analysis
- Preparation of the FX report for the weekly UK&I Hedge Committee
- To complete foreign currency reconciliations
- Consolidate and validate Accounting cash flow analysis
- Maintain, implement or update banking systems
- Manage the short and medium term cash position for the UK&I business
You will be either Part or fully Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA, with strong academics and Financial Accounting / Analytical experience in a finance department of a large company. Proven experience working with colleagues from other teams to resolve issues is a must.
To succeed in this role you will be driven and have a desire to progress with the finance team. You will be highly numerate and analytical combined with the ability to pick up on any missed or inaccurate data.
In return you will have the opportunity to work within an established company that provide a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration