Our client, a leading US Multinational engineering group are seeking to hire a Financial Reporting Manager at their European Corporate HQ in London. This high profile role will work alongside their senior leadership team in the London office and affords exceptional scope for long term career development.
Reporting to the Regional FD, this key role will support the development of the finance function and will have responsibility for supporting key accounting processes for the UK/European Region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the International Reporting Group on the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements and related financial information (Key "in-country" point of contact for UK auditors and accounting service providers)
- Work with the Shared Services Group to identify and make improvements to existing processes and systems for the collection and reporting of financial information for the Focus Country Entity
- Support local management to ensure that appropriate financial controls are implemented and lead specific compliance activity as required
- Work with the broader finance organisation to support harmonisation of key financial processes across the UK entities
- Preparation of Actual to Plan Variance Analysis and provision of related management information for the UK entities and/or Corporate Departments
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis or performance of accounting research as required to support key management decisions
- Qualified Accountant (most likely ACA or equivalent) with strong academic record and relevant post qualified experience in industry
- Sound knowledge and understanding of UK GAAP and financial reporting
- Previous experience of working in an international/US business
- Strong MS Skills (Excel, Word and Power-point)
- Working knowledge of Accounting Systems and prior experience of Tax / Tax Accounting
- Exposure to and experience in US GAAP
- Understanding of and experience of broader financial disciplines to include planning, forecasting and cost and management accounting
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate financial information effectively across the organisation
- Prior experience of relevant accounting areas (long term contracting and revenue recognition) would be advantageous
This role represents a highly compelling opportunity for a progressive qualified finance professional seeking to move in to a dynamic international organisation in to a high profile role with a clear progression route.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.