Interim FP&A Manager
A leading media entertainment company are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for a 9-12 month maternity cover.
The role is responsible for the financial planning across the European business including the production of the monthly forecast & annual budgeting deliverables to corporate planning. The role is a key liaison with the entire business for finance matters, providing analytical & financial support to the European business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Group planning submissions, coordinating inputs with teams across the business.
- Build and maintain robust financial planning models for full P&L and cashflow
- Work with various teams on planning assumptions for revenue and cost of finance and provide challenge to business performance
- Work with head office finance teams on selling and overheads planning
- Support teams to produce monthly and annual forecasts
- Support teams with scenario planning / impact evaluation, providing insight and support for optimal business decision making on proposed commercial activities
- Create robust financial models to support the operational teams with their decisions, including investments and performance monitoring.
- Represent Finance in Service working groups
- Work with commercial teams to develop financial awareness and understanding of key metrics.
- Develop reporting for the European business to provide insight into financial performance, understanding of variances and identifying opportunities to enhance performance.
- Assist with monthly analysis of actuals v plans
- Assist with financial analysis of major cost and revenue streams
- Building strong relationships with key group stakeholders including non-finance stakeholders, as well as liaising with the Finance Business Partners across the Group.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years relevant PQE in an FP&A function
- Strong financial background with ability to evaluate financial impact of business decisions and to analyse large volumes of complex data
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (VBA level an advantage).
- SAP / BW experience
- Experience of digital products or subscription services preferable
- Proven track record of similar roles/tasks in Global / Pan regional company in one of the below sectors:-
- Online services & E-commerce
- Entertainment business (Game/Film/Music)