£Competitive+ 15% bonus + Benefits
Are you a qualified accountant (ACA or CIMA) with at least 3 years' experience in commercial finance looking for a varied, responsible role where you will manage one direct report and work for a marketing & data analytics company alongside global retail brands?
The role includes working on strategic projects & enhancing commercial analysis, financial planning, driving month end & year close and team leadership & management.
The company were established over 30 years ago and provide marketing & date for a large client base in the retail sector. With over 4,000 people employed in 20 countries worldwide, the company has ambitious plans to continue to expand.
- Support and challenge UK Business MD's and their SLT in shaping all significant commercial decisions
- Initiate and lead projects to understand financial drivers
- Provide financial business case support for strategic initiatives
- Own and complete the annual budget cycle, re-forecasting exercises and long range plan to include P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Drive efficient month-end close and oversee the production of monthly management accounts
- Perform balance sheet reviews
- Manage one direct report
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA or ACA
- Minimum of 3 years post qualified experience
- Excellent Excel knowledge with financial modelling skills