Senior management Accountant
An award winning, successful digital media agency based in London.
An award winning, successful digital media agency based in London are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Senior Management Accountant to take ownership of and become involved in all aspects of the agency's finances. This is an exciting all round opportunity and an important role within a small finance team, reporting in to the Finance Director. There is scope for this role to progress and so would be most suited to an ambitious Management Accountant looking for that step up.
Provide a first class finance service that is responsive to the needs of the business and managers:
- Be proactive in reinventing and leading finance in support of the business.
- Ensure the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of all financial information.
- Deliver the highest quality management information to monitor and drive business performance and improvement.
- Act as the systems champion and work to minimise data input/replication, provide high quality, accurate financial management information.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience in a digital marketing and/or agency business and have a detailed understanding of the P&L and a real sense of responsibility/ownership of the numbers.
- Ability and approach where can get involved and "do the detail" but then able to stand back and consider the bigger picture. Must not be afraid or unwilling to get "hands dirty".
- Have an ability quickly to understand how our business operates.
- Mediaocean experience would be beneficial.
- Strong excel skills.
- Highly developed communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism.
- Enthusiasm, resilience, drive, commitment and flexibility.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.